Dr. Jessica Rausch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2013
how can a Doctor be so rude and inconsiderate to a patient she hasnt even seen yet!?
I am a young woman has gone through many things in life as everyone had but i needed advise from a professional, so i look for quite some time and found great reviews for this particular "Doctor". Let me tell you from experience DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ! So i finally set my appt for about a month out and at that point i have taken off work for that day and had everything set up accordingly for my appt. When i got a call one day before my appy from the Doctor her self stating i missed my scheduled appt which specifically remembered it was the next day, i began to apologize numerous times. She had no sympathy at all! All she could say was " well i dont know who is more sorry because i had patients who needed this appt time" i also work in a medical office where patients and the staff make simple mistakes but you are never suppose to make the patient feel so belittled or uncomfortable because of a simple mistake no matter who made it! After a brief conversation the last thing she said to me was that she would not be seeing me! How ridiculous is that!? Knowing i did not make the mistake i simply hung up very upset knowing i would never be seeing such a rude person. Being a Psychiatrist she should of came across more gentle and kind being she had no idea how severe my case was and what i was going Through. I just hope this doesnt happen to anyone else so if you have or need to make an appt make sure you triple check the date and time or you might just get the same rude phone i did!

June 4th, 2010
Top notch practitioner
I have been seeing Dr. Rausch-Medina for some thirteen years. She has gotten me through some difficult times and possibly saved my life during one particularly serious episode. The doctor truly cares about her patients and is accessible after office hours.She is excellent in determing the best medications for each individual and alsoin getting to the heart of the problemthrough conversation. I would recommendDr. Rausch-Medina to anyone.