A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Resnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Resnick MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Resnick practice?
- Dr. Jessica Resnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Resnick practices Emergency Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Emergency Physicians.