Dr. Jessica Roesser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Roesser?

August 3rd, 2011

Wonderful Experiences Every Time

My daughter has been seen by Dr. Roesser for PDD-NOS four times and each time, I leave Kirch fully satisfied with the appointments. Dr. Roesser has never made us feel rushed. She is kind and patient. She has always made us feel welcomed and takes time to answer questions and make suggestions about my daughter's social life, her academic life, and her health.

May 18th, 2011

I will not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

We took our child's pediatrician advice and visited Dr.Jessica twice. Both the times she rushed-in, rushed-out and barely spent any time with our child. And always starts from negetive side of the child. I think, she is more interested to get the patients visit more and more, rather than treat well. I will NOT recommend anyone to this doctor. We understood the same experience from other parent while waiting in the lobby.

November 26th, 2010