A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Rubinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rubinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Rae Rubinstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Jessica Rubinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Rubinstein practices Pediatrics near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvard, MA and Acton, MA.
See Concord Pediatricians.