A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Salak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Salak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salak graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Salak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Rose Salak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Salak practice?
- Dr. Jessica Salak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Salak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.