A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Salinas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Maria Salinas MD is a female Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica M. Salinas practice?
- Dr. Jessica Salinas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Salinas practices Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.