A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Schneider, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Schneider, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lynn Schneider MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Jessica Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Schneider practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.