Dr. Jessica Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Schultz?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Schultz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016

total excellence by doctr and staff

August 29th, 2016

I Just love Dr. SCHULTZ. SHE IS AWESOME. VERY SMART AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. JUST ALL AROUND GREAT DR. SHE IS MY FAVORITE DR OF ALL

July 22nd, 2014

Current long term patient

I have very complex issues. Dr Schultz not only consideres the neurological events I experience, but the other events as well to ensure I receive the best treatment possible to extend my life. I am amazed at the research she does and the way she keeps up with current discoveries. She is always patient with me and answers my many questions in terms I can understand. Her office staff is always friendly and courteous never making me feel frustrated or annoyed. I am so pleased with Dr. Schultz and her staff that I would recommend her to any one who needs a neurologist.

January 6th, 2014

Dementia Patients - What you need to be aware of.

Dr. Schultz diagnosed my Mother with Dementia/Alzheimer's several years ago and she has continued to be a patient and receive treatment on a regular basis from her. Our Father recently passed away and the family found itself in need of a 'Letter Of Incapacitation' in order to oversee our Mother's affairs. Mother is, and has been, in a nursing home under 24/7 care for about three years of which Dr. Schultz is aware. Dr. Schultz refused to provide the letter requested stating, quite curtly, that 'she does not do Letters Of Incapacitation' and that we would have to find a Psychiatrist to provide the letter.' I thought that was odd and so did every other Dr and attorney we talked with about the matter. After much research and inquiry It seems this letter is not that big of a deal for the Dr. who is seeing the patient to provide. I'm sure Dr. Schultz is a decent Doctor and this comment is not directed toward her medical services but you Alzheimer's/ Dementia patients and families need to be aware of the lack of support provided by Dr. Schultz and her staff when you really need it.

April 26th, 2013

Dr. Shultz is very kind and patient. She did a very thorough neuro exam at my first visit for chronic migraine. She listened to all of my questions, asked my opinion on what my goals for treatment were. She then told me the different treatment options, and suggested we go with the least invasive treatments first, but gave me the information about subsequent options, should they become necessary. I left feeling well informed and well cared for. Such a relief after the carousel of meds I have received with other neurologists. Dr Shultz is very knowledgeable and understanding. She doesn't sugarcoat things, but she is kind and makes sure that you understand what is going on and what your options are. I VERY highly recommend her. I have friends who have had other issues that they have needed a neurologist for and she came highly recommended from them as well. You can't go wrong here.

January 31st, 2013

Doesn't do a thorough neurolological exam.

January 23rd, 2013

I think she is an absolutely wonderful physician.

October 3rd, 2012

Staff

Dr. Schlutz and her office staff are amazing. They are very kind and respectful. It's a real pleasure to be in their presents weather sick or just a follow up.

July 20th, 2012

Very professional and caring. Spent lots of time with me. Also helped my father and he felt the same way.

March 24th, 2012

Is this really a neuro?

Does not spend any time. Does not review records. Precribes too many meds, and never looks at side effects. Rude office staff.

February 9th, 2012

Exceptional and professional

June 21st, 2011

I absolutely would refer anyone to Dr Schultz. I have been a nurse for 10 years and I was recently diagnosed with MS. As a nurse and a young mom, I had tons of questions. She answered every question I had. I actually had 28 questions wrote out when I went in to see her the first time. I left there with a thorough knowledge of my disease and I knew exactly how to manage it. In addittion.....any time I have called her office her nurse (Molly) calls me back quickly. They are very patient and compationate. Love these ladies. No one wants to be ill but if you are.... she is the Neurologist!