A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Scotchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Scotchie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Scotchie, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scotchie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Scotchie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Graham Scotchie MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica G. Scotchie practice?
- Dr. Jessica Scotchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Scotchie practices Reproductive Endocrinology and Gynecologic Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.