A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Shellock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Shellock, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shellock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shellock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Shellock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shellock graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shellock has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Shellock MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Shellock practice?
- Dr. Jessica Shellock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Shellock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.