A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Shill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Shill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Shill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica E Shill MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Shill practice?
- Dr. Jessica Shill has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Shill practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Endocrinologists.