A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sims
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Sims, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sims has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica E Sims MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica E. Sims practice?
- Dr. Jessica Sims has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Sims practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA and San Pablo, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.