A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Stanton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Palm Drive Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Jay Stanton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Jessica Stanton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Stanton practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.