A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strickland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Strickland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Leigh Strickland MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Jessica Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Strickland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.