A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickland
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Strickland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Strickland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Leigh Strickland MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Strickland practice?
- Dr. Jessica Strickland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Strickland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.