A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Sutherland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sutherland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center Inc Out
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Arlene Sutherland MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Jessica Sutherland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Sutherland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Exeter, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Plaistow, NH and Quincy, MA.
See Exeter Internists and Exeter Cardiologists.