A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Sutherland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Sutherland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center Inc Out
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Arlene Sutherland MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Jessica Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Sutherland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Internists and Exeter Cardiologists.