Dr. Jessica Sutherland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Sutherland?

June 27th, 2012

She listens and she cares

I've had several appointments with Dr. Sutherland. She always takes the time to listen and throughly answers my questions. I generally have appointments at the end of the day and they typically start late. I attribute this to spending time with patients and answering questions versus rushing them through. Because of this I don't mind that she runs a little late. I trust her completely.

December 23rd, 2011

Needs retraining in patient empathy

I think Dr. Sutherland is over pressed for her patients and is trying to get too much done. Wether or not this is her fault I don't know but my recent office experience has left me completely dissatisfied with her.

February 21st, 2016