A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Tomasello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Tomasello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Tomasello, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasello graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tomasello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomasello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica W. Tomasello practice?
Dr. Jessica Tomasello practices Anesthesiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Anesthesiologists.