Dr. Jessica Ventimiglia Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Ventimiglia?

March 25th, 2015

Disgrace to ALL Doctors

First off: the staff is terrible. Rude and nasty just like Dr. Jessica Ventimiglia. My first time going to the gyno and I left so uncomfortable and felt I was a nuisance because I asked some questions. My sister went there for the first time as well and today was her second time. NEVER AGAIN. My sister was having severe lower abdomen pains and scheduled an appointment for today on zocdoc.com. When she went to the office she found out that her appointment was made for next Tuesday. The office was empty and the doctor just got in. My mother asked the front desk is there anyway the doctor could see my sister today and their reply was, "she has a booked schedule and a new patient coming in. It's not our problem you came in on the wrong day." NOT YOUR PROBLEM?! This is how you talk to another human being? Especially someone who is giving you their business and has an emergency?! And then when my mother asks if they can make an exception and ask the doctor to see my sister because she is in a lot of pain and they will wait if they have to, the doctor apparently doesn't need that much business because her response was that she will not make an exception and that they can wait till next week or go to the ER. I work in a doctors office and we have walk-ins all the time. I know what it does to a schedule but we NEVER turn a patient away ESPECIALLY an EMERGENCY because we are all about CUSTOMER SERVICE and the CARE of our patients. This HORRIBLE office just lost all 3 of us as patients as well as friends and family that go there. RUDE DISRESPECTFUL AND A DISGRACE!

February 11th, 2014

I went to this doctor once and never went back again, they made me wait for over 30 mins and i left the office crying when she told me that since I was a little hard to give a pap too I should loosen up or ill have to get a c section. Moving forward I found another doctor who has been a gem, I had my baby and I'm writing this review 3.5 years later since I found this doctors name and I have associated it with that horrible initial experience during my first pregnancy. One good thing is she prescribed zofran to help with my morning sickness and it worked miracles.

July 16th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Ventimiglia MANY times in recent months identifying health issues that appeared & ultimately having a major surgical procedure performed to correct them. I have complete faith in her knowledge & abilities & have always found her to be warm yet professional, providing options, explaining procedures, and always asking if I have any questions before an appointment ends. When I did express concerns, she immediately addressed those concerns by suggesting at one point a biopsy, and at another a blood test to alleviate my concerns. Her office staff & nurses with whom she works have always been friendly & professional. They have done an excellent job scheduling appointments as quickly as possible & I have rarely waited more than a few minutes to be seen by the doctor. I'm a newer patient of Dr. V's but in a short time have come to feel comfortable with her and trust her to see me through major medical issues such as those I have had recently. I have had an entirely positive experience with Dr. Ventimiglia.

October 19th, 2011

Run!

Horrible, horrible, horrible. Runnnnnnn. The staff and other doctors in this group is just as bad. I urge you to think twice before you call to make an appointment with them

September 26th, 2011

She was horrible, so rude and didnt even introduce herself or ask my name as a new patient. I would NEVER go back. I felt so uncomfortable.

June 30th, 2011

I have been going to Long Island Womens Healthcare for a very long time while the office staff is always rude and short with patients and the wait time had always been terrible I stayed there because the physicians were wonderful. hat was until I saw Dr. Ventimiglia, she was rude short and judgemental. She made me so uncomfortable I was happy that she spent all of 15 minutes with me and didn't answer any of my questions. To say the least I will not be returning and have taken my business elsewhere.

December 21st, 2016