A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Sosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Sosso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosso graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sosso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center Sparta Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Sosso MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Sosso practice?
- Dr. Jessica Sosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Sosso practices Family Medicine near Sparta, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Sparta Family Physicians.