A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Sosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosso
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sosso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Sosso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosso graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sosso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Franciscan Skemp Medical Center Sparta Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Sosso MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Sosso practice?
- Dr. Jessica Sosso has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Sosso practices Family Medicine near Sparta, WI.
See Sparta Family Physicians.