Dr. Jessica Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Miller?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Miller?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 2nd, 2014

Outstanding anestheiologist

When scheduling surgery for my second knee replacement I was most concerned about the cognitive issues following my first knee replacement. Dr. Miller understood my concerns and adjusted her procedure accordingly. I was able to remain conscious during the surgery without pain or discomfort of any sort. After the surgery I returned from recovery alert and without any cognitive issues. I recall her calming, reassuring me during the procedure.

COPD