A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica A Walsh MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Jessica Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.