A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Ann Walsh MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Jessica Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Walsh practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.