Dr. Jessica Walsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Walsh?

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Love her, best Dr ever

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2012

It took several months for me to actually get an appointment with Dr. Walsh, but I was glad I waited. My initial appointment lasted nearly 2 hours (which they explained would be the case up front), meeting with her resident, being measured, stretched, examined, etc., and then when Dr. Walsh arrived she knew what was going on, verified everything, explained the diagnosis and process for confirming the diagnosis, etc. I then had a bunch of tests and imaging performed, and she very promptly called me and explained the results. Very pleased with the experience.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I do not know if I would recommend Dr. Walsh, the visit was very short, and seemed perfunctory. I did spend a long time with a student who was working with Dr. Walsh, a med student I assume, who was thoughtful and comprehensive. Dr. Walsh, herself is similar to other physicians I have seen that underestimate the evaluation of the person living inside the body in question, what I thought did not seem to have a lot of weight.

Posted on June 27th, 2017