A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Robin Weinstein MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Jessica Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Nephrologists.