A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Wernberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wernberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wernberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Wernberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wernberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wernberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica A Wernberg MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Wernberg practice?
- Dr. Jessica Wernberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Wernberg practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Surgeons and Marshfield Oncologists.