A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterfeldt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Winterfeldt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt practice?
- Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt practices Family Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
See Menomonie Primary Care Doctors.