A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterfeldt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Winterfeldt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt practice?
- Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Winterfeldt practices Family Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Menomonie Family Physicians.