A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Wolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Wolin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wolin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica A Wolin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Wolin practice?
- Dr. Jessica Wolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Wolin practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.