Dr. Jessica Yoakam MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017
I have been seeing Dr Yoakam for several years. She has always been friendly and takes the time to answer all my questions. She is very knowledgeable and never hesitates to send me to a specialist if needed. I have the utmost respect and trust in her.

February 10th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Dr Yoakum is a rare physician in these days if medical apathy. She is extremely caring, concerned and thorough. Her knowledge and willingness to find answers is exceptional. Because she is so good, it is hard to get an appointment with her.. But she is worth the wait!!!! LOVE HER!

January 22nd, 2015
Awesome Doctor. Hope and Pray she never leaves the Leavenworth area as long as I am here.

August 29th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Yoakam is AWESOME! She is friendly and makes you feel comfortable during your appointment. She is thorough and asks a lot of questions and gives great advice! I just started taking my kids to see her and we are extremely happy!

March 8th, 2013
Very caring and professional
EXCELLENT bedside manner, explains everything in detail and in plain English. She's young, but on top of her game and really cares about her patients. She's honest and knows her limitations - if she can't help you or feels an issue is beyond her expertise, she'll research/confer with her colleagues/refer you to someone better able to help you. She’s an absolutely wonderful doctor - I'd give her TEN stars, if I could!

August 29th, 2012
cmpassionate caring
After watching Dr. Yoakam take care of her patients in the hospital, I decided she would be a good doctor for me to switch to as my old FP doc was to retire. I'm glad I transferred my care-she's great.

June 9th, 2012
She's the best
Dr. Yoakum has the best bed side manner. She sees her patients as people and not just a number.

March 25th, 2012
excellent!!
She spent about 1/2 hour with me during a routene checkup discussing health care options and dietary for weight loss as my triglicerides were a bit high. A wonderful personable doctor that gave real world advice, literature suggestions, and everything she said corresponded with the livestrong site and the mao clinic site. Previous to her, I went to a PA in the Leavenworth area which was horrible,as was the staff,and looked like John Belushi. In short, she is a true professional with a personable manner.

March 25th, 2012
great doctor

October 6th, 2011
I am SO blessed to have found Dr. Yoakum. I live over an hour from her office but will not change Dr's because she is so awesome.

September 22nd, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Yoakam to everyone I know. with her you are not just a number and she is a fantastic doctor.

July 8th, 2011
Caring, Patient and not afraid to take on a Challange!
My husband has a Traumatic Brain Injury which left him with many disabilities. If you don't spend some time with him you would never know. He suffers from horrific, shooting, sharp pain in his head. Dr. Yoakam listened to his past and told him honestly that she may not be able to take away ALL the pain but would do her best to help him. She prescribed medications that none of the neurologist (specialize in Head Trauma) had tried, and it helped more than any of his previous medications. The only downside is the $200/mo price but that is not in her control. After she sees my husband she always spends a few minutes asking about & talking to our baby. My baby's new insurance card had Dr. Yoakam listed as PCP, I was taking her to a busy pediatric office. I was wanting a change anyway, but was not aware she treated babies. Yea! One doctor for Daddy and Baby!!!