A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Zitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Zitter, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Zitter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Zitter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Nutik Zitter MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica N. Zitter practice?
- Dr. Jessica Zitter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Zitter practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Hospice & Palliative Specialists.