A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Zuleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Zuleta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuleta graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zuleta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuleta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica Zuleta practice?
Dr. Jessica Zuleta practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.