A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessie Chai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessie Chai is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessie Chai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Chai graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessie Lynn Chai MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessie L. Chai practice?
- Dr. Jessie Chai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessie Chai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.