A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessie Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessie Cheung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessie Cheung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Nail Diseases
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessie S. Cheung practice?
Dr. Jessie Cheung practices Dermatology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Skokie Dermatologists.