Dr. Jessie Cheung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessie Cheung?

BEWARE!!! This is a FRAUDULENT practice.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

BEWARE OF THIS OFFICE!! Dr. Cheung is a nice dermatologist and I was happy with her service but there is fraud being committed at this location. I had a 15 minute appointment with Dr. Cheung and this one visit was billed 5 times. So I was charged $115 for one office visit. And then I was charged $175 x 4 = $700 for 4 more office visits on the same day. When I noticed this charge, I called them immediately and figured it was a clerical mistake and would be taken care of immediately. I spoke to 4 members of the office staff and nobody will call me back. Finally, I was able to reach someone named Rigl who said these visits would be removed and he would call me back to confirm. A few days went by and he never called. Then I called back and spoke to someone called David, who said these visits did take place and I will be charged for them. Then I went into the office to speak to Dr. Cheung to let her know what's going on and they wouldn't let me speak to her. Then I was told they would remove two visits. These people are crooks. I just want to warn others. **PATIENTS PLEASE CHECK YOUR CLAIMS.** you will be charged for extra visits that don't exist. They would never give me the number to the billing department in California. I believe this is a wide-spread FRAUDULENT practice. I have filed an appeal with my healthcare company and I have filed two fraud complaints/charges against this office. BEWARE OF THIS OFFICE!

Posted on September 25th, 2016

This woman destroyed my face. She injected filler and left horrible bruising on the cheeks and chin. She then used laser and said it would help get rid of the bruising faster. She BURNED me and left me with a hole in my chin and a scar. Also hyper-pigmentation in my cheeks witch may never go away. I am seeing another doctor to help me but my face will never be the same. SAve your money .

Posted on October 13th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Cheong was amazing! She is a brilliant doctor! Dr. Cheong educated me on available procedures or treatements, which is huge for me to understand and cooperate for the best results! She wants you to look and feel your best! Your in good hands with Dr. Jesse Cheong

Satisfaction

Posted on February 14th, 2014

When I came in for wrinkle advice, Dr. Cheung, explained everything fully. It did not hurt much. Other doctors, I have seen for the same procedure, caused me a lot of pain. She is very good at what she does.

Terrible dermatologist

Posted on June 13th, 2013

After much research, I decided to see Dr. Cheung because she was apparently a great dermatologist. She falsely promised results from a laser procedure. At every follow-up appt, she herself didn't see a change but kept telling me to wait another month for changes. It is now month 4 and there are NO changes. I asked her to fix my skin like she promised during my initial consultation with her and she refused. Her attitude is terrible and she does not have any concern for her patients' satisfaction. DO NOT see her. DO NOT trust your skin with her.

Amazing

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Cheung is nothing short of amazing! She's a genius. She has accurately diagnosed and treated many derm issues for my husband and myself. Especially since about seven other dermatologists could NOT treat one major issue my husband was having. I have no connection to her other than patient and i never write reviews. This is one most deserved!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2009

Dr. Cheung is really great. She's very responsive in returning my calls and emails. And if it's an emergency, she'll see me right away.She seems really knowledgeable and competent. Really awesome overall .

She's a god!