Dr. Jessie Cheung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
This woman destroyed my face. She injected filler and left horrible bruising on the cheeks and chin. She then used laser and said it would help get rid of the bruising faster. She BURNED me and left me with a hole in my chin and a scar. Also hyper-pigmentation in my cheeks witch may never go away. I am seeing another doctor to help me but my face will never be the same. SAve your money .

October 13th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Cheong was amazing! She is a brilliant doctor! Dr. Cheong educated me on available procedures or treatements, which is huge for me to understand and cooperate for the best results! She wants you to look and feel your best! Your in good hands with Dr. Jesse Cheong

February 13th, 2014
Satisfaction
When I came in for wrinkle advice, Dr. Cheung, explained everything fully. It did not hurt much. Other doctors, I have seen for the same procedure, caused me a lot of pain. She is very good at what she does.

June 13th, 2013
Terrible dermatologist
After much research, I decided to see Dr. Cheung because she was apparently a great dermatologist. She falsely promised results from a laser procedure. At every follow-up appt, she herself didn't see a change but kept telling me to wait another month for changes. It is now month 4 and there are NO changes. I asked her to fix my skin like she promised during my initial consultation with her and she refused. Her attitude is terrible and she does not have any concern for her patients' satisfaction. DO NOT see her. DO NOT trust your skin with her.

May 8th, 2013
Amazing
Dr. Cheung is nothing short of amazing! She's a genius. She has accurately diagnosed and treated many derm issues for my husband and myself. Especially since about seven other dermatologists could NOT treat one major issue my husband was having. I have no connection to her other than patient and i never write reviews. This is one most deserved!

October 16th, 2009
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Cheung is really great. She's very responsive in returning my calls and emails. And if it's an emergency, she'll see me right away.She seems really knowledgeable and competent. Really awesome overall.