Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessie Glasser
Dr. Jessie Glasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Glasser is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessie Glasser has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Jessie Glasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Laudino Castillo-Rojas
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. Stephanie Schaefer
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Clorinda Zawacki
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0.01 mi20