Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessie Hicks
Dr. Jessie Hicks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Vernon, TX and Fort Worth, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Hicks is affiliated with Wilbarger General Hospital, Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessie Hicks has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jessie Hicks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Ronald Stewart
Fort Worth, TX 0.31 mi26
Dr. Aaron Cessna
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.46 mi11
Dr. Jaime Durand
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 1.13 mi36