A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessie Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessie Hicks, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hicks has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessie Hicks DO is a female Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessie Hicks practice?
- Dr. Jessie Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessie Hicks practices Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.