A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessie Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessie Salazar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessie Salazar practice?
- Dr. Jessie Salazar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jessie Salazar practices Family Medicine near Hobbs, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM and Angels Camp, CA.
See Hobbs Primary Care Doctors.