A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessie Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessie Salazar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessie Salazar practice?
- Dr. Jessie Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessie Salazar practices Family Medicine near Hobbs, NM.
See Hobbs Family Physicians.