A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Lea Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jessie Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessie A. Salazar practice?
Dr. Jessie Salazar practices Family Medicine near Hobbs, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, NM.
See Hobbs Family Physicians.