Dr. Jessie Wilt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 7th, 2016
Competent, but not that nice
She's a very good physician. However, I didn't appreciate her telling me she was happy to explain things and telling my partner something else and that I was drilling her when I only asked her two questions regarding care. She's very adamant on only wanting to talk to one person and not repeating herself. She didn't spend a lot of time with us, she's usually in a rush (so was our experience). I didn't get the sense she likes people, she likes her science and diagnosing and wants to move on. Not really great with patient sensitivity and care. Additionally, rushed us out of the hospital (I think because of hospital economics: what they would get paid by insurance). She had wanted to get us out a week earlier, but other physicians said there was no possible way. Well, since she was the lead, she got what she wanted and we left earlier than when we should have. We ended up with a lot of complications from leaving early. Two months of complications because we left early from the hospital. She just wouldn't let us heal for a couple of days. Money wins.

September 1st, 2015
the best
Caring and wonderful doctor. Dr. Wilt always has time for her parents, and is a very competent doctor. The best!

February 19th, 2013
Worst office experience of any doctor
I had an appointment with dr wilt for a sleep study. On my first appointment, I was treated rudely by her office staff, who told me they had canceled my appointment, and they then refused to reschedule my appointment at all, saying she was booked up for "awhile". Had to have my general doctor call to straighten it out, although I think I'm going to look for a different doctor, since this was only my first visit, and I don't want to deal with these rude people all the way through. Very disappointed at the unprofessional behavior.