A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessy Colah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessy Colah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colah
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessy Colah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bone Densitometry
- Depressive Disorder
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Colah graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessy Janshed Colah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jessy J. Colah practice?
- Dr. Jessy Colah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessy Colah practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.