A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessy Colah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessy Colah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessy Colah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bone Densitometry
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colah graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessy Janshed Colah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jessy J. Colah practice?
- Dr. Jessy Colah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessy Colah practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.