A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessy John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessy John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessy John, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. John has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessy John BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessy John practice?
- Dr. Jessy John has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jessy John practices Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians.