A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessy Joykutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessy Joykutty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessy Joykutty, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joykutty graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Joykutty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessy Joykutty DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessy Joykutty practice?
- Dr. Jessy Joykutty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessy Joykutty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.