Dr. Jessy Joykutty DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Negligent and rude Doctor's assistant
The doctor's assistant are down right rude. I was given an ultra sound today. When I got here they told me that they don't have any Ultrasound Technician. Then when We said we said we still want to see the doctor as we have some more questions, they told us the doctor is away to deliver a baby. Finally when we were waiting for our car to pick us up. They started questioning as to why we were still here. So far the Appointment with the doctor was fine but her assistants have been a nightmare. We are waiting to talk to the doctor. If we don't don't get the right care then I am suing them!!

October 9th, 2015
Best Obgyn!
I love love love Dr Joykutty! She trusts her patients, she gives them confidence during labor, she's genuine, and loves everyone. She followed my birth plan perfectly and only intervened when medically necessary. I will be using her again for my next babies!

September 29th, 2015
The Best Doctor I have ever had!
I am very glad that my primary care doctor recommended Dr. Joykutty. Dr. Joykutty truly care about her patients, she is caring and very educated. I recently had a robotic hysterectomy that she recommended and when I tell you guys, I was afraid, I truly were. But Dr. Joykutty stated to me, that she would take very good care of me and she held her word. She carefully explain the findings, the location of the problem and how she was going to remove the issue. I love how she is not afraid to touch her patients when she is talking to them. I never had a doctor who gives hugs let alone, with a smile, Dr. Joykutty is truly the best doctor I have ever had in my 46 years of living. I will recommend her to every woman I know and those who I meet down the line. I will admit, that I hate that my time is up with Dr. Joykutty because now, I want see her until next year. Thanks for everything Dr. Joykutty! I want to also show love to Dr. Joykutty's nurse, she is very reassuring and has great bedside manners. Every time I had a question, she had the answer, she also, held great conversations with me as if, she has been knowing me forever (I love that). I really did get the best doctor and nurse team than I have ever had and I thank you guys. P.S I hate I can't remember your name and after the million times I have asked you!

September 7th, 2015
Great dr
Dr Joykutty is professional in every way but also incredibly down to earth and very easy to talk to. She delivered my baby and was fantastic in every way!

May 13th, 2015
Awesome!!!! Doctor

January 23rd, 2015
Straight to the point and very helpful.

October 29th, 2014
Dr. Joykutty's nurse is amazing she is so nice and very caring. Dr Joykutty herself is also great, the only reason I gave low stars is the front desk staff is Awful!! They are rude and will ask you personal medical questions in front of people in the waiting room which goes against Hippa. When you call they always have to put you on hold. I waited 20 minutes one time just to make a follow up appointment and she was rude the entire time She was just very put off and I cannot say it is just one person because I have talked to two different girls in the office and they are all rude!

February 26th, 2014
OK
I had a gyn appointment the girls at the front desk were not that friendly. I had to wait an hour. The nurse in the back was very very nice. But with Jessy i felt a bit rushed. Idk its just something about her i wouldnt go back.

June 7th, 2011
Excellenet doctor comapred to all my previous physicians
We like Joykutty verwell as she is caring and spending time to understand what exactly we are saying. Also she is very good at treatment and US. We highly recommend to any one who is already pregnant or wanting to get pregnancy ...She prescribed us prenatal vitamins with DHA and gave some samples good for a month...:)

November 23rd, 2010
Love the doctor, hate the practice
I love this doctor, but I hate waiting an hour to see her. Go somewhere else. You're only a priority at SWOGA if you need an OB. If you have Gyn problems, well be prepared to sit in a room and listen to her talk to 5 patients before you.Disgusting waste of my time. When Joykutty goes on her own and gives up this crazy OBGYN money making and patient breaking office...I will return to her care immediately.

October 30th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I feel so blessed to have her as my doc.I always loved and looked forward for my pregnancy check-ups.When my blood sugars were fluctuating and my Diabetic doctor urged me for insulin,it was her who kept them telling it was unnecessary for such a small margin,i am glad she did that,she delivered my baby at right time making sure my baby doesn't get big.I want to thank nurse charlotte of methodist, sugar-land, she made my birthing process completely a cherish able one.I had cold and fever during labor,this nurse kept a close watch and avoided a C-section.I owe so much to my Doc and the nurse.

January 8th, 2010
Surgery Experience
Dr. Joykutty was an exceptional physician. She called the night before my surgery to inquire if I had any questions. She is punctual and has extraordinary customer service skills. She is easy to communicate with and I would recommend her to all of my friends.