Dr. Jester Waller Jr MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016
NO RECOMMENDATION AT ALL!!!!!
everything on this clinic is poor i work for an attorney we recommend our client to go to the clinic they send us wrong the immigration physical because of that our office have to redo his process i called them and told them that they were needing to redo everything again they said that the client had to go back to their office client had to drive 19 hours from Florida to San Antonio to redo everything our office send the medical physical overnight we paid $25 and the lady at the front desk said that we were needing to pay her $ 10 to mail us that after they mess up everything they wanted to charge $10

December 26th, 2013
Good doctor, good listener
Dr. Waller is friendly and professional. He is never rude to me nor made me feel uncomfortable. I switched to him from a doctor who was very rude to both me and my mother during each of our appointments. I am very glad I did. He listens and has provided pretty good answers to all of my questions. I once asked him the difference between two medical terminologies and how they applied to my condition and he patiently explained them to me and which one was mine. My only complaint is that he is only in the office on Mondays and Wednesdays, so scheduling to see him may be difficult.

June 23rd, 2016