Jestina Mason Is this you?

Have you seen Jestina Mason?

Wonderful Doc, wish she was a PCP

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I and my mother have been to Piedmont -Fayetteville twice and were blessed with Dr. Mason. She is compassionate, knowledgable, kind, thorough and patient. I wish to God she was a PCP. She took good care of us both on separate visits & she really made us feel confident in her treatment recommendations & diagnoses. Unfortunately I returned another time to receive the worst treatment from another "doctor." If I ever come back, I pray she is on staff!! Kudos and keep up the fantastic work Dr. mason!! God Bless & Thank you again!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Dr. Mason was wonderful to my son, who is 37, when he arrived with chest discomfort. She was very patient, very clear in her diagnosis and very compassionate. We were BOTH very comfortable with her and didn't feel alarmed with her care or the staff, which was also very understanding and compassionate. Please thank them for us!!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

AMAZING/MAJESTIC!

Cold and unconcerned

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

She was my Dr at Fayette Piedmont Emergency Room. She cut me off when I was explaining my symptoms, was unconcerned. Did minimal tests and sent me out the door feeling worse than I did when I came in. I do not reccomend this Dr. to anyone.

Posted on March 28th, 2017