Dr. Jesus Apostol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Apostol?

October 23rd, 2015

Dr Apostol is one of the very few Drs I trust. He's knowledgeable, kind and caring. I will follow him wherever he goes.

February 6th, 2015

Great Doctor

Excellent caring doctor and wonderful staff. Dr. Apostol truly cares about his patients. He is very personable, excellent bedside manner.

March 26th, 2014

REFIRMERY

My neighbor came to my house yesterday crying that she needed help. when I realized what her problem was I took her to urgent care. she is a patient of DR OPOSTALE AND HER DAUGHTER WORKS THEIR. how sad now she might need surgery from a gyn doctor because she wasn't treeted For a bad infection. His office is like a jail infirmary with the glass and little opening to pass papers through.

November 25th, 2013

patient for 5 yrs.

dr is very polite and caring he needs new office help very rude and not helpful at all!!! do not make them mad because they will not call in your percription when needed. waited 5 days before they finally called it in.

May 3rd, 2012

Frusttrated with the Office Staff

I've been seeing Dr Apostle for 4 years. I don't see him often, but when I do it's necessary. These are experiences I've had with the staff:-Had a badly infected leg in 2008, was told to go to the dr asap. They could not see me for 3 days, told me to go to ER. Went to Urgent Care and needed IV antibiotics every day for a week. They did not send referral. I'm still fighting with the billing.-Every time I need a prescription called in, other than seeing the dr personally, it takes the nurse 2-5 days to call it in. NEVER calls me back, and I have to keep checking to see if it's called in.-Staff is rude on the phone. Always hurried and 9 our of 10 times I get "can you hold" and she doesn't want for an answer.These are only a few of the problems I've had with the office. Not with the dr. But on has to wonder how he allows them to continue this behavior. As soon as I change insurance, I'm gone.PS... The PA, Gina, is wonderful, she's probably the most caring member of the office.

December 10th, 2011

Very long wait time, plan on being there 2 hrs.

Dr. is very nice and caring, staff is ok but don't try to get a perscription filled, it takes weeks and no one returns your calls.

September 21st, 2011

This Dr is very nice and professional, however, the wait time can be 1 - 2 hours. If you question the office staff about the wait, they are rude and unconcerned.

March 1st, 2016