A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Blanco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanco
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Blanco has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
- Heywood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Blanco MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesus Blanco practice?
- Dr. Jesus Blanco has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Blanco practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fitchburg, MA.
See Fitchburg Internists and Fitchburg Pulmonologists.