Dr. Jesus Burbano MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

November 8th, 2013
I have been taking my 3 kids to doctor Burbano for the past 13 years and has always been a great experience. He always have a smile on his face, and know my 3 children by name, his clinical knowledge is excellent and his bed side manners are exceptional, you can tell that he enjoys his job as this is reflected in the way he executes it, he is never in a rush and always answers to all my questions to my satisfaction. The staff is very polite and seem to be very content with their job, they are the same employees for the past 13 years, therefore, they know very well the system and care very much about the patients and the office. I recommend his office without any hesitation.

August 15th, 2012
Been a patient since I was 4 months old
I am already 13, and this is the only pediatrician I go to when I am in the USA. I have been usually seen by Dr Burbano but this time it was someone else. She was also very good.

June 28th, 2011
Escellent physican/grat rapport with kids and family
Great experience and professional service with our 2 children. Was referred by our co-worker for consult and we are pleased with the results. Our daughter has a congenital disease and Dr. Burbano has worked with my our family and all the specialists in every single aspect of her condition. Staff was experienced and handled our kids with care. I would recommend Dr. Burbano to other families.

June 17th, 2011
GOOD LISTENER AND CARING PHYSICIAN
My children have been seeing Dr. Burbano for just over three years, I am always pleased with the attentiveness that I receive from him and his staff. I never feel that I am being rushed in and out of the office. Their new location in Silver spring is very spacious, bright, beautifully decorated and has very personal feel to it. It is also very conveniently located close to the metro/bus station and in front of a great public, parking.

June 10th, 2011
EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN
I was referred to Dr. Burbano by a close friend of mine who brings his two kids into his office. The front desk receptionists are very polite and I always get an appointment the same day that I call, the medical assistants are very friendly and look very happy with their jobs; Dr. Burbano is a great physician, his clinical knowledge is outstanding, he diagnosed my child with a rare metabolic condition in the first visit, something that other physicians had not been able to do in multiple office visits, previous to seeing Dr. Burbano, my child as well as my entire family were suffering on a daily bases; thanks to him, my child got the appropriate treatment and is today a healthy and happy person. Dr. Burbano is a great listener and has that special personality that makes parents and children feel very comfortable and confident.

April 21st, 2011
Worst pediatrician ever, poor bedside manner
This office is really filthy (it has that free-clinic-feeling to it), the receptionists are very condescending and may you feel like your bothering them, even with a simple question. Dr. Burbano doesn't like you asking him questions. He likes to walk in, do all the talking, hand you a script or referral and walks out. I have to find a new doctor!

November 16th, 2010
Dr. Burbano is an excellent physician with very good medical knowledge and great personal skills
Dr. Burbano is a professional who enjoys his job; this is easily reflected when he interacts with kids, he is a great listener and has a lot of patience. My two kids enjoy going to see him, my kids love him, he has great skills as a pediatrician and as a person; his medical knowledge is exceptional and his bed manners are excellent. The front desk at his new location is very cordial and friendly; the practice location is very convenient. I highly recommend him.

January 14th, 2010
Great physician,Dr. Burbano is excellent as well as the nurses, but some girls of the reception desk are raw, unpolite and do not have manners.

January 13th, 2010
Excellent physician
Very caring physician, who has excelling raport with parents and children and very good clinical knowledge.

September 16th, 2009
the doctors are nice...the nurse are frinedly

August 22nd, 2009
excellent health care
Great physician with excellent human skills.