A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cabrera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus F Cabrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus F. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jesus Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Cabrera practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Primary Care Doctors and Burnsville Internists.