A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cabrera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus F Cabrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus F. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jesus Cabrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Cabrera practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Primary Care Doctors and Burnsville Internists.