A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Carpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpio graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Carpio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parker Indian Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Basi Carpio MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jesus B. Carpio practice?
- Dr. Jesus Carpio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Carpio practices General Practice near Parker, AZ.
See Parker Primary Care Doctors.