A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Carpio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpio
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpio graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Carpio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parker Indian Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Basi Carpio MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jesus B. Carpio practice?
- Dr. Jesus Carpio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Carpio practices General Practice near Parker, AZ.
See Parker General Practitioners.