A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Dadivas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadivas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dadivas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Rene Dadivas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jesus R. Dadivas practice?
- Dr. Jesus Dadivas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Dadivas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.