Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
Dr esquivel trated me for appendical cancer and I was very pleased with his care and the results.

March 28th, 2012
Excellent Dr. one of the best specialist around. He saved my life!!

July 12th, 2011
Hipec patient in 2009
I received treatment from Dr. Esquivel in 2009 after being told that without the treatment, I may've had 6 months to live.From the moment I talked to Dr. Esquivel's nurse (Robin) on the phone to this moment, I have received excellent treatment, follow up and care. The whole team is truly extraordinary. Currently, my tumors show no new activity nor has the metastatic cancer spread further. I was nervous until I met Dr. Esquivel. His calm, reassuring, confident manner put all my fears to rest. You are in good hands with all the staff - especially the nurses at St. Agnes. Amazing!!!

December 2nd, 2010
Highly Recommended
After being diagnosed with PMP, I visited several doctors around the country since this condition is rare and the number of surgeons who treat it on a regular basis is minimal. Out of the five surgeons I met with, Dr. Esquivel provided the most information. He was cordial and down to earth and answered all my questions. He and his associate, Robin Cianos, RN (HIPEC coordinator) were very professional & extremely knowledgeable regarding my condition and treatment options. Dr. Esquivel's recommendations for me made the most sense. It's been 16 months since my surgery and I remain cancer free. I am very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Esquivel.