A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Evangelista is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evangelista
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Evangelista Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Evangelista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Arrowhead Community Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Soriano Evangelista MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus S. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Jesus Evangelista has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Evangelista practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors, San Antonio Geriatric Doctors, and San Antonio Internists.